Monday, September 16, 2013

Euclid Camp Opening Social




Euclid Camp had an amazing opening social. Lori Lakey, a friend of Trudy Hooper's, presented an informative and fun presentation on vintage clothing.  It ranged from pioneer times to clothes from the 50's.  We learned a lot about underclothing from the 1800's. We were all grateful we didn't live during those times, even though the clothes were beautiful.  We had a delicious lunch. The table settings were lovely, with scattered old pictures on the tables, I think we all wished we would come upon a long lost picture of one of our ancestors.  I am not sure who all to acknowledge for all the hard work.  I know Lonna, Trudy, Kim and Debi were all involved, and a big thank you to Lori Lakey for the presentation, and the use of her lovely home.  Have we recruited her into the DUP Camp?

2 comments:

  1. I was so glad to be able to attend this really fun as well as informative Opening Social - what a great group of ladies! I appreciate all of the hard work involved. I look forward to the DUP meetings in the future. And, it's good to know that the Company leadership are also strong, dynamic, friendly and well organized--thanks, Marlene, for making me feel so welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well worth the time and effort! Plenty of room and time to socialize with the daughters. Thank you Euclid camp for your generosity. Wonderful group of daughters.

    ReplyDelete