I don't know why I can't get these in the order I would like. I am still learning. We installed the new Camp Officers. Euclid and Valley Ranchero have new boards, and Indian Hills has returning officers. It is fun to watch the excitement for a new year. As a point of interest, next year will be the 25th year anniversary for the beginning of the Inland Empire Company. Happy Anniversary to us.
We had a special musical number by a very talented family of children. There is nothing sweeter than children singing pioneer songs. The decorations included some pioneer histories and pictures from ancestors of the Valley Ranchero Camp. The room look lovely.
We had daughters reach milestone numbers in their membership in the DUP. We were pleased to be able to honor each one, and thank them for their participation and service to each of our camps. Valley Ranchero camp not represented, that camp has been around 8 years. We are looking forward to honoring their charter members in a couple of years.



lovely time and great to recognize such wonderful ladies.
ReplyDelete